New in this release:
- Fixed an issue where single sign-on (SSO) didn’t work on Windows 7.
- Fixed the connection failure that happened when calling or joining a Teams call while another app has an audio stream opened in exclusive mode and when media optimization for Teams is enabled.
- Fixed a failure to enumerate audio or video devices in Teams when media optimization for Teams is enabled.
- Added a “Need help with settings?” link to the desktop settings page.
- Fixed an issue with the “Subscribe” button that happened when using high-contrast dark themes.
The Three Components of Liquit Release & Patch Management.
Please contact our sales team to try Liquit Release & Patch Management free of charge for 30 days.