ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server provides advanced protection for your company’s data passing through all general servers, network file storage including OneDrive, and multi-purpose servers.
ESET has released version 7.2.12004.2 which has been published in the Setup Store.
This release contains fixes and a few new features:
- Added: Local machine learning module for aggressive detection.
- Added: Unified exclusions.Added: Network isolation override.
- Added: Azure File Sync compatibility.
- Fixed: Potential conflicts with backup software at file-level when real-time file-system protection is enabled.
- Fixed: System event log entries indicating there is a problem with Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering Client, as a result of discovery activities in automatic exclusion routines.
- Fixed: Black screen on Windows Server build 14393
- Fixed: Isolated problem with network connections that utilize Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) encapsulation
This blog describes how to create a Managed Package for another Setup Store title, but the steps to create one for ESET File Security are the same.
The Three Components of Liquit Release & Patch Management.
How to create a managed package for a selected Setup Store title.
Receive e-mail notifications about updated managed packages.
Please contact our sales team to try Liquit Release & Patch Management free of charge for 30 days.