For the expansion of a team of ambitious packaging engineers, we are looking for a junior package engineer to join the team based in the Netherlands. This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative team and work on the further development of the Liquit platform and Liquit Release & Patch Management in particular.
Liquit is a young company that started in 2015, but several team members have over 20 years of experience. There is an extremely positive atmosphere within the team. Improvement and growth are paramount, both on a technological and personal level. Our aim is therefore not only to take the platform to the next level, but also each other, and this is paying off. At Liquit, fun and success go hand in hand!
The uniqueness of Liquit means that we have hundreds of thousands of satisfied users worldwide and work with technology leaders such as Microsoft, VMware and other major market leaders. Moreover, in 2018 we were awarded the prestigious Gartner Cool Vendor award.
Liquit supports IT departments in transforming their services. We do this through the deployment of Liquit Workspace. On the one hand, this innovative platform is a modern digital workplace that gives end users access to all the necessary applications and information via ‘smart icons’. Anytime, anywhere. On the other hand, it is a powerful workspace management solution that allows the IT department to securely distribute and manage all applications from a central point.
Liquit Release & Patch Management, including the Liquit Setup Store, is an add-on for Liquit Workspace for the delivery and updating of applications. It is also used as a stand-alone solution for VMware App Volumes and Microsoft Configuration Manager. The Liquit Setup Store is also used by third parties such as VMware.
- Adding new applications to the Liquit Setup Store
- Adding updates of existing applications to the Liquit Setup Store
- Testing new updates, maintenance and optimization of the Liquit Setup Store
- Thinking along with the direction of product functionalities regarding Liquit Release & Patch Management
- Supporting the support department in the event of incidents
Skills and Background:
- 1 year of user experience on working with the Windows Desktop OS.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English spoken and written
- Able to work in a team and independently
And it would be a bonus if you have:
- Some experience with .NET and Visual Studio
- Minimum of 1 years’ of repackaging experience with MSI, among others
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with team development through SCRUM/Agile
Here is what we offer:
- Good salary
- Vacation allowance
- Pension plan
- Flexibility in working hours and leave
- Nice colleagues
- International work environment
- Varied job with plenty of room for personal input
- Opportunities for training and education
- Possibility to develop software that is used by IT professionals all over the world