To expand a team of ambitious developers, we are looking for a front-end web developer based in the Netherlands. This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative team and work on the further development of the Liquit platform. This team has an enormous drive to improve the Liquit software every day. We do this based on feedback from customers and partners, but also often new initiatives arise from within the team itself. Are you ready for a great, new challenge, then this is the time to really make a difference.
Liquit is a young company that started in 2015, but several team members have over 20 years of experience. There is an extremely positive atmosphere within the team. Improvement and growth are paramount, both on a technological and personal level. Our aim is therefore not only to take the platform to the next level, but also each other, and this is paying off. At Liquit, fun and success go hand in hand!
The uniqueness of Liquit means that we have hundreds of thousands of satisfied users worldwide and work with technology leaders such as Microsoft, VMware and other major market leaders. Moreover, in 2018 we were awarded the prestigious Gartner Cool Vendor award.
Liquit supports IT departments in transforming their services. We do this through the deployment of Liquit Workspace. On the one hand, this innovative platform is a modern digital workplace that gives end users access to all the necessary applications and information via ‘smart icons’. Anytime, anywhere. On the other hand, it is a powerful workspace management solution that allows the IT department to securely distribute and manage all applications from a central point.
- Translating mockups/prototypes into a working solution
- Maintenance and optimization of code
- Documenting created functionalities
- Testing of created functionalities
- Supporting the support department in complex incidents
Skills and background:
- Experience with REST APIs
- Great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Able to develop in a team and independently
And it would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with team development through SCRUM/Agile
Here is what we offer:
- Good salary
- Vacation allowance
- Pension plan
- Flexibility in working hours and leave
- Nice colleagues
- International work environment
- Varied job with plenty of room for personal input
- Opportunities for training and education
- Possibility to develop software that is used by IT professionals all over the world